Experienced project manager
An event manager works independently and as part of a team on multiple projects. An experienced project manager works with us independently and in a team on several projects at the same time. In addition to being a team player, you also like to be in control and you take responsibility and leadership in a project. You coordinate suppliers, ranging from catering and décor to speakers, entertainment, technology and locations. During the project you have a supporting role as executor. It is up to the Project Manager not to lose sight of the creative and strategic proposal with the associated objectives during production. In addition, because of your experience, you also have an advisory role and you guide our less experienced colleagues.
Are you the extraordinary talent we are looking for?
The job requirements
We have compiled these requirements with care and are therefore used as minimums. Do you not meet these frameworks? Then you can always apply at a different time when we have a vacancy that matches your profile.
- 5+ years of experience with the organization of business events (physical, hybrid and online)
- Being experienced working from an event or communication agency is an advantage
- Have basic knowledge of marketing & communication.
- HBO education
- Good to excellent language and writing skills, Dutch and English
- Being in possession of driver's license B
- Full-time availability, 4 days a week is negotiable
What we have to offer
Obsession is part of a collective of event companies. The employment conditions are well arranged and personal development & growth is therefore possible within our agency. As of January 2023, we will also be housed in a centrally located and easily accessible business premises in Alphen aan de Rijn, where we will create an inspiring meeting place for event professionals.
Our team is our greatest strength and we appreciate that. We have an informal culture and continue to inspire each other. There is hard work and a lot of laughter. This is our offer:
- A competitive salary
- Attention to vitality, we support a healthy lifestyle of all employees with joint sports activities and a healthy lunch
- A sustainable working environment, Obsession will work 100% climate neutral by 2025
- A balanced work/living situation with room for working from home
- Diversity in your work thanks to a wide range of clients