Congress by design
As Project Coordinator you are part of the team that, under the leadership of one of our Project Managers, is responsible for the organization of various (inter)national conferences that we may organize for our clients.
Within the team you are responsible for part of the logistical organization, ranging from participant communication and registration and abstract management to arranging travel and accommodation for speakers, booking hotel rooms and selecting locations for the social program. During the congress you will be present on location and act as host/hostess on behalf of the client and Congress by design. In addition, you see it as a challenge to promote our congresses on social media.
Does this make your heart beat faster?
- Minimum of HBO or MBO+
- Proactive and stress resistant which shows in a good planning
- Creative and service minded
- Communicative skills
- Good computer skills. Knowledge of EventsAir is an advantage.
- Strong in time management
- Willing to work outside of regular office hours or just that extra hour to finish something.
- At home in IT and social media
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages is a must.
What we have to offer
The GMI collective consists of a very committed and energetic team with informal atmosphere and short communication lines. We facilitate a fine office base but working from home is also possible. Depending on your work experience, you will receive a competitive salary and appropriate fringe benefits such as: pension plan, 24 vacation days based on full-time employment, travel allowance, 8% holiday allowence, company laptop, catered lunch and a lot of fun.